Vehicle Financing in Bolton, Ontario
Buying a new vehicle is no simple task, which is why the professional and experienced team at the Bolton Cadillac finance department is here to help you every step of the way. Whether you’ve already secured a loan at your bank and want to explore different options, or you’re just not sure where to start, we can help guide you through the process. Simply fill out our secure online form below, and we’ll let you know what kind of rate you qualify for! Or, read on to learn more about the difference between leasing and financing a vehicle from our Bolton, Ontario dealership.
Get approved today!
Financing vs leasing
The choice to finance or lease a vehicle is wholly dependent on the unique needs and situations of each of our clients. Our finance team will be happy to talk to you about your situation in order to determine which option is right for you, however, the guidelines below might help you determine if you’d rather lease or finance a vehicle from Bolton Cadillac.
Leasing a vehicle may be right if...
- You want a vehicle with more options
- You want a vehicle that’s under warranty
- You want to trade up to better vehicles more regularly
- You aren’t sure if you want to keep this specific vehicle
- You only need a vehicle for a short period of time
- You have a very stable lifestyle, both in terms of income and routine
- You want (potentially) lower monthly payments
- You don’t drive a lot
Financing a vehicle may be right if...
- You want to build equity
- You plan on owning a vehicle for a long time
- You’re not concerned about whether the vehicle is under warranty or not
- You don’t mind a vehicle depreciating more
- You don’t mind (potentially) higher monthly payments
- You want to rebuild your credit
- You have subprime credit
- You don’t mind privately selling your vehicle yourself
Trade-in your old vehicle
Of course, if you already have a vehicle at home you can use it to help defer the cost of a new one by trading it in. Simply click the link below to start our free, no obligation trade-in appraisal process.